Do you have what it takes to start your day early? And are you looking for a challenging job in logistics, but have no experience yet? No worries! We have good news for you! Amazon is looking for motivated and energetic sortation associates for their delivery station in Rozenburg, near Schiphol (Amsterdam).
As a sortation associate, you are responsible for:
- Scanning and sorting mail packages
- Picking products for orders
- Preparing packages for shipment
At Amazon, they work with packages of various weights. This means that this position can be physically challenging, but also definitely very rewarding.
This position offers a great opportunity to work for the world's leading logistics business. So, if you are ready to roll up your sleeves and get a challenging and rewarding experience, apply today!
Where will you be working?
Amazon was founded in 1994 and now has delivery stations in various locations around the world. Since July 2021, they have opened their first delivery station in the Netherlands, near Schiphol in Rozenburg. This is your chance to be part of this international team and work for a company known for its innovation and customer focus.
At Amazon, they understand how important it is to be accessible, and that's why they offer different ways to reach the delivery station. Are you traveling by public transport? Then you can use free shuttle buses from Schiphol or Leiden Central. Prefer to come by your own transport? No problem! There are free parking spaces available at the delivery station.
What do we ask for?
To ensure that the onboarding process runs as smoothly as possible, there are a few things we pay attention to:
- You are available from Monday to Saturday and can work at least 4 days a week.
- This position is physically demanding, so it's important that you have no problem with heavy work.
- In addition, being proficient in the English language is a plus for this position.
What do we offer?
- A gross hourly wage of €13.07+ overtime pay
- On contract for 9 months with Adecco, with a view to permanent contract
- Travel allowance of €0.21 per kilometer
- 25 vacation days per year (based on full-time contract employment) and 8.33% vacation pay
- Meals available at reduced rates
- After 8 weeks of work through Adecco, you will participate in our pension fund
- Free and unlimited access to the training offer of the Adecco Academy (online learning platform)
Apply before it's too late! Do you have a question? Call us at phone number 088-3746393.