Are you a hard worker and do logistics processes hold no secrets for you? Then read on quickly! We are immediately looking for a production employee for a cool client in Rotterdam.
What are you going to do?
You will be working in the new warehouse at the Waalhaven in Rotterdam. Together with your team, you are responsible for unloading, packing, repacking and/or order picking on a daily basis.
You ensure that the stock remains in order and you prepare orders. You unload items and check them. You collect products on the basis of lists.
- Check incoming articles for type, number and coding, signal deviations/damages
- Moving/collecting goods and/or pallets to/from warehouse locations in accordance with instructions and/or procedures
- Handling equipment such as a lift, hand truck or forklift.
- Cleaning the workspace and providing basic user maintenance to the forklift (such as charging) and signaling and reporting any malfunctions
- Processing of goods flow changes in the warehouse, stock administration.
- Carrying out periodic inventory and finding out stock differences.
- Working in accordance with the 5S method. (Arrange, Separate, Cleanse, Standardize and Sustain
Waar ga je werken?
The client is a logistics service provider that is active internationally. A new warehouse was recently opened, which means that there is a lot of work to be done. They take care of the development, storage, customs clearance and delivery of their own product. The client has grown enormously in recent times and they have the objective to expand even further. The core of the culture revolves around hard work, taking responsibility and performance.
Wat vragen wij?
To fulfill this role, we are looking for a motivated candidate who picks up processes quickly and can work well together. Customer-friendliness and a flexible attitude are important in this position. Your priority is the execution of the work and following the processes within the warehouse.
As a production employee you have:
- Relevant work experience in the logistics sector
- An independent and flexible working attitude
- English language in word and writing
What do we offer?
- A full-time job for 40 hours a week (hard requirement)
- Gross hourly wage of € 12,45
- Working hours from 07:30 – 16:00
- Your salary deposited every Wednesday
- 25 vacation days with full-time employment
- Location in Rotterdam Waalhaven
Apply today by clicking the apply button and leaving your details with us.