Working as a warehouse employee at Smiths Medical is very diverse. You work part-time or full-time from Monday till Friday in 2 shifts:
Early shift: 6:00am to 3:00pm
Late shift: 1 pm to 10 pm
You will be trained on-site in different skills, so that you can work at various places in the warehouse and have plenty of variety. Of course we will also look at which place you would best come into your own. As a warehouse employee you will be working on the following tasks
- Unloading the goods from sea-containers
- Ensuring correct handling of incoming and outgoing goods
- Ensuring the proper internal processing of goods
- Picking orders
- Sealing and preparing orders for shipping
Waar ga je werken?
Smiths Medical in Wijchen is world market leader in the field of medical devices. Because of its location near the A73 motorway, it is easily accessible and there is plenty of parking. Smiths Medical is a pleasant employer, where employees enjoy working for a long time! Various training courses are provided and there are plenty of opportunities for advancement, with good supervision coming first.
Wat vragen wij?
Speaking basic English, because communication is necessary if you work together every day. You do not need to exercise after your working day because you easily walk 10 - 15 km per day.
- Starting salary of €11,35 per hour
- Shiftwork allowance of 30%
- Travel allowance from the first kilometer
- Possibility to work part-time
- Growth opportunities/courses
Are you interested in this job? Then apply by clicking on the apply button! Want to know more first? Please contact Masud on 0628914661 or firstname.lastname@example.org