Are you eager to take responsibility within a vital supporting role in logistics? Do you enjoy planning or coordinating? Do you want to earn € 12,00 euro gross per hour, in Breda? Then you are the warehouse administrator we are looking for!
What is your day like?
As a warehouse administrator, you are entirely responsible for the administration of the in- and outbound. You will work closely together with the operational supervisor, from whom you can gain experience that can be applied on the job or in future career shifts.
As a warehouse administrator, your main responsibilities will include:
- Handling administration for the in- and outbound by use of internal ERP systems.
- Assisting the operational supervisor in monitoring and coordinating daily operations.
- Providing production related feedback to the operational supervisor.
- Handling other tasks assigned by the operational supervisor.
Waar ga je werken?
This company in Breda is an international organization in the field of electronics. They assemble and disassemble products like for example phones, laptops, and other electrical appliances. Growth is of great importance to them. Which means that they want you to broaden, and apply your knowledge! You will be working in a company where they value you as a person and where everybody works hard, but there is certainly room for jokes and fun. The company is multicultural and the working language is English which creates a very diverse and inclusive work environment.
Wat vragen wij?
Do you have some experience in logisitics, logistical administration, or a similar field, and are you open to learn? Then this could be the job for you.
Furthermore, we are looking for someone;
- who is accurate and can work well independently;
- who speaks and writes the English language well.
What do we offer?
- A fulltime job from 08:00 - 17:00
- Chance of a contract with the client after proven suitability
- €12,00 gross per hour
- 25 vacation days
- 8,33% holiday allowance
- Pension build-up
- Free access to Adecco Academy for your own personal growth
Interested? Apply before the 22nd of March by clicking the green button, or call us on 076-5205777!