Are you familiar with- and do you want to work for the world leader in the automotive industry? And would you like to earn a good pay? Read on quickly, because Tesla wants you in their team! Tesla is looking for people who are excited to drive Tesla's in and around the factory during the day, moving them from one place to the other. Does this interest you? Then you are the person they are looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a VRI (Vehicle Readiness Inspection) Specialist you will be part of the team at Tesla, which is located in Tilburg. You will be responsible for driving Tesla's around the Tesla factory, being able to handle high volume of requests. On top of that, you will also have the responsibility of preparing the newly produced vehicles for delivery to potential customers by removing protective tape, covers, and plastics that are on the car. Have you always wanted to drive a Tesla, then this is your chance!
Waar ga je werken?
Tesla is an American manufacturer of electric cars, trucks and energy storage systems for homes, industry and power grids. Tesla is strongly represented in the Netherlands because of its excellent shipping options. The European headquarters is in Amsterdam. The European Warehouse is located in Tilburg.
Wat vragen wij?
- Good knowledge (written and spoken) of the English language;
- Experience with driving a car;
- Familiarity with the automobile world;
- A valid drivers' licence, including a clean driving record.
What do we offer?
- A 40-hour job where you can start immediately;
- An hourly wage of € 12,21 including ADV (paid per week);
- Travel allowance;
- The chance to see Tesla from the inside and drive multiple Tesla's every day.
Got excited? Apply today by leaving your details on our website using the application button.