Are you an experienced Visual Merchandiser and Stylist, who is able to present products best way possible? If so, the largest sportwear brand is looking for you as their new VM&S Manager.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Visual Merchandising and Stylist Manager who will lead to shape, drive and execute the Visual Merchandise strategy, direction and tools for Nike direct inline ( Rise, Live and Legacy) and can be scaled across the strategic partners.
The role will be based out of our Hilversum based European Headquarters.
The VM&S team is the team who represent the consumer experiences our role is to know what motivates and inspires them. In Visual Merchandising & styling, we are committed to creating authentic, connected, and distinctive premium experience for our consumer.
You will be responsible for VM&S experiences for our Men’s performance and lifestyle categories that will elevate the emotion and disruptive power of innovative products for the Live/ Rise and Legacy concepts. The main task will be developing the VM&S seasonal direction/ tools/ playbooks doors across EMEA. You will interact and influence key business partners to ensure that the visual merchandising strategies support the overall business strategy and direction. You will be the connector to communicate directions to the leagues, city and strategic partners. You will work cross-functionally within the EHQ store marketing team that includes EHQ VM&S partners in the concepts and will work in close partnership with the key city and strategic partners.
What will you work on?
You will work daily on the Seasonal process for VM&S following and build out strategies. You will build inspirational guidelines/ playbooks for VM&S city teams and stores across the EMEA. This will go hand in hand with daily operational tasks like:
- Work in close partnership with EHQ Concept VM&S leads EHQ brand/ marketing teams
- Weekly calls to elevate VM&S briefs/ strategies to leagues
- VM&S elevations/ secondary/ product statement/ O2O journeys and commercial moments in collaboration with marketing brand teams
- Daily x functional alignment with different business owners (merchandising, allocation, space planning, Live and Rise VM&S leads, Store marketing teams in the leagues and EHQ and broader VM&S teams)
- Create Drive a clear consumer journey of visual presentation that led the Brand and consumer through right moments in retail Space across the fleet.
- Building tools for 365 executions like standard manual, statement destinations
- Research lifestyle, demographics and design trends briefed to wider teams.
- Understanding of the KPI’s and business needs
Waar ga je werken?
Why do I want to work here?
NIKE EHQ is based on an inspiring campus in Hilversum. A dynamic, energizing place to work that reflects the values and spirit of the brand. Colleagues from all over the world and located in and amongst numerous parks, cycling lanes and running tracks. Nike maintains a hybrid working model, 3 days in the office, 2 days from home.
- 25 vacation days if you work 40 hours per week a full year.
- Commuting allowance of €0.21 cent per km/max of €21 net per office day
- Work from home allowance of €5 per day on days you are working from home
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- After 8 work weeks participation in pension plan
- 25% discount in the employee store
- Free access to the online learning platform Adecco Academy
- Access to the gym facilities on campus
Wat vragen wij?
This is why this role is a great march for me:
- Proven work experience as a visual merchandiser for 5 years and share visions to wider stakeholders.
- Demonstrate visual Merchandising skills with retail merchandising portfolio, building processes, strategies and market knowledge.
- Solid experience in field visual merchandising, including window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilisation.
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Creative and innovative thinker
Sounds great, How do I apply ?
Apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org or if you need more information about the team, the company, the role; feel free to give Pauline a call or text at +31 (0)6 43 55 96 71. She will be more than happy to support!