Are you looking for an IT job? Do you work efficiently, accurately and do you speak good English? Then this might be the job for you!
As Testing Technician you are among others busy with ECO-, BIOS- and FW-upgrades. These meet the standard test procedures and quality requirements. You work accurately and have an eye for detail. You work in a fast-paced production environment, therefore efficiency is very important. In addition, you are willing to help in other departments if the Supervisor asks you to.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) for a longer period of time. The working hours are from 14.30 till 22.30. A test will be taken during the interview. For working in the evening shift you will get 15% allowance.
Waar ga je werken?
Our client is a world leader in IT products. You have many (international) colleagues to work with. There is mutual communication in English, also all information from the company is in English.
Wat vragen wij?
-You have extensive experience in solving system problems
- You speak and write good English
- You have basic knowledge of PC, systems, server operation and are familiar with Windows or DOS.
In addition, you have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
What do we offer?
Besides an attractive salary from € 2050 gross per month we offer
- weekly payment of this salary,
- 8,33% vacation allowance and 25 days of leave (on a fulltime basis),
- a travel allowance,
- participation in the pension scheme after 8 weeks of work, and
- personal development. During your contract you will have access to the Adecco Academy, an online platform with various training and courses.
Got excited? Then respond today via the application button!