Would you like to make a significant contribution in drug development and research in the fight against cancer? Then this position as QA Manager could be your next step!
In this responsible role you will lead a team of highly motivated QA professionals in a GMP environment. Your daily tasks include:
- Responsible for work planning, staffing and training, review and approval of batches.
- Review and approve SOP's, forms, protocols and reports.
- Review and approve equipment qualifications.
- Review and approve deviations, CAPAs and change controls within the area of focus and collaborate with other departments on these issues as the quality expert.
- Looking after the supplier management program.
- Oversee the applicable legislation in the Member State where the certification takes place, in accordance with the requirements of the marketing authorization (MA) and with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Waar ga je werken?
An international biotech organization based in Oss, driven by knowledge, skills and a close-knit team. In this international organization they research, develop and produce new therapies to create new unique value and a breakthrough in the field of cancer treatment.
Wat vragen wij?
- MSC in science, biotechnology or related discipline with focus on cell biology and/or human cell culture technologies.
- 5 to 10 years of experience with a GMP-certified industrial QC laboratory and/or manufacturing.
- 5 to 10 years of industrial quality systems experience.
- Native Dutch and very good command of English (working language).
- ATMP and/or biopharmaceutical experience is a plus.
- Experience and working as a registered QP is a plus.
- Permanent accomodation and a working permit in the Netherlands is a must.
What do we offer?
- Mediation on the basis of recruitment & selection.
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary with prospects for increase depending on performance and/or commitment (80-100K).
- Premium contribution to the pension plan.
- 25 vacation days.
- Stock option plan.
Contact Person: Dorien Zant, Consultant Werving & SeIectie or Jasper Snoek 0412-694929.