Are you able to multi-task and meet deadlines? Do you have experience with computer assembly and do you have a strong work ethic? Then we are looking for you!
A Production team lead will be responsible for ensuring all production line workers start the shift on time, follow the ESD rules and the entire production process is completed successfully in accordance with all specifications. This role entails assigning tasks to team members and giving them specific directions and procedures to follow and monitor team members in the course of production line to ensure that they comply with the standards of operations.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure line process continually and smoothly according daily schedule
- Arrange production workers duty to prevent idle time
- Perform and push team efficiency to meet daily schedule and demand
- Maintain organized and safe work environment
- Adhere to company and production department’s policies and procedures
- Perform a full range of tasks and correspondence as needed
- Check and verify material before starting process
- Raise any issues and questions ahead to prevent quality problems during production
This is a fulltime job from 06.30 till 14.30 OR from 09.00 till 17.30.
Waar ga je werken?
Our client is an employer that offers equal opportunities for everyone and embraces diversity in the employee population. Our client is a world leader in IT products. The servers are built in Den Bosch, where they have their own production department.
Wat vragen wij?
High school or college diploma preferred
• 3-5 years of experience with computer assembly preferred
• Must be familiar with cycle count materials
• Ability to carry and/or lift at least 50 lbs of materials
• Knowledge of computer, electronic components or devices is a huge plus
• Must be able to read and understand assembly instructions, production orders and all other documentation used to control processes.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Self-motivated team player with a positive attitude
• Strong work ethic
• Strong attention to detail, including accuracy and thoroughness
What do we offer?
In addition to a competitive and negotiable salary, we offer:
- weekly payment of this salary,
- 8.33% holiday allowance and 25 days of leave (on a full-time basis),
- participation in the pension scheme after 8 weeks worked, and
- personal development. During your contract you have access to the Adecco Academy, an online platform with various training and courses.
Got excited? Then respond today via the application button!