Are you an expert in planning? Do you want to work in an international IT organization? Then please pay attention!
The production planning coordinator is responsible for planning and controlling all scheduling activities supporting assigned brands, balance production and inventory levels with demand to master scheduling requirements, inventory objectives, and capacity utilization/staffing requirements.
- Greet all sales on telephone/email and update knowledge on all orders and ensure compliance to all operating procedures.
- Create and release Manufacturing orders to production line. Create, release and maintain relevant order documentation and process.
- Track and follow up planned production tasks and schedules with production supervisors on the floor to meet shipping deadlines.
- Coordinate with supervisor/team leaders in planning and implementing engineering changes in production lines.
- Maintain reports and follow up with production supervisors on the floor until completion.
- Communicate production status to managers and sales on regular basis.
- Prepare and submit order material status and performance reports.
- Escalate complex issues to manager for resolution.
Waar ga je werken?
Our client is an employer that offers equal opportunities for everyone and embraces diversity in the employee population. Our client is a world leader in IT products. The servers are built in Den Bosch, where they have their own production department. Our client is easily accessible by both car and public transport.
Wat vragen wij?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Good organization skills
- Ability to manage a wide variety of activities at the same time
What do we offer?
In addition to a competitive and negotiable salary, we offer:
- weekly payment of this salary,
- 8.33% holiday allowance and 25 days of leave (on a full-time basis),
- Free sandwich every morning;
- participation in the pension scheme after 8 weeks worked, and
- personal development. During your contract you have access to the Adecco Academy, an online platform with various training and courses.
Got excited? Then respond before the 1st of March via the application button!