Do you want to work in logistics and do
you find the working atmosphere also
important? Then keep on reading!
For our client in Eindhoven we are looking
for logistics employees. As an order picker
you are responsible for:
Checking, collecting and scanning order forms.
- Preparing orders for shipment.
- Taking care of sample shipments.
- Operating ETP, OPT and/or reach truck (certificate)
- Ensure a tidy warehouse at the end of the day.
Waar ga je werken?
Our client is a worldwide active distributor of hardware and software solutions. They want to bind good employees in the long term and therefore offer their own contract after a period of time. They keep the working atmosphere high, for example, providing pizzas for everyone during overtime. They also offer you the opportunity to grow within your position. They have 17 offices throughout Europe with the head office in Eindhoven. Recently moved to a new, larger building with a lot of potential to expand in the future!
Wat vragen wij?
In addition to good motivation and enthusiasm, you also have:
- LBO/MBO level
- ETP, OPT and/or Reach truck experience
- Preferably experience in a similar position
- In addition, you are stress-resistant, flexible and independent.
- You show initiative, work carefully and are physically in good shape.
What do we offer?
- Weekly paid salary (Wednesday)
- Salary from €12,50 per hour.
- 8.33% holiday allowance;
- 25 vacation days for fulltime work.
- After 8 work weeks you will join our pesion plan.
- A collective health insurance;
- Access to Adecco Academy with +150 online training courses:
Respond today! Apply by clicking on the application button. Do you prefer more information first? Call Jessie Bolk on 06-53763983 or send an email to Jessie.Bolk@adecco.nl.