Are you looking for a parttime job in a fast-paced environment? Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant difference in the lives of customers? If you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you!
As a warehouse employee you will be working parttime at a European Distribution Centre of a beautiful company in Eindhoven. A challenging job with lots of variety, in which you play a major role in the logistics process. The warehouse is the centerpiece in the company. This is where all goods come in and where orders are prepared for customers. You load and unload trucks and containers. You check the goods that come in and put them in the designated spot in the warehouse. This keeps the stocks in order.
In a warehouse, no day is the same. Your duties are extensive and with lots of variety:
- You load and unload trucks or containers and keep the warehouse tidy
- You receive incoming shipments and check all goods
- You pick and pack goods to fulfil customer orders
- You prepare the packages for shipping: you make sure there is a packing slip, listing the contents of the package. And you make sure the papers for the truck driver are in order
- Packages that are not yet ready for shipment are stored in the designated spot
Your workschedule will be Monday till Friday. The working hours are 10:00h to 16:00h.
Waar ga je werken?
This company in Eindhoven is the European distribution centre of a international company. They are specialized in making knifes and sawblades for industries working with wood, metal and ceramics to companies all around the world.
Wat vragen wij?
We are looking for someone who is motivated and excited about working in a logistic environment. Experience as an order picker, warehouse employee or as a logistics worker is nice to have but not nessecary. Furthermore, we ask:
- You are able and willing to lift goods up to 15kg.
- You can work independently and are precise
- You are willing to work from Monday to Friday from 10:00h – 16:00h.
What do we offer?
- A salary from €13,50 gross per hour, paid weekly
- A travel allowance of €0,21 per kilometer from 0KM
- 8.33% vacation allowance and 25 vacation days for full-time work
- After 8 worked weeks you will join the pension plan.
- Personal development: during your contract you will have free access to the Adecco Academy, with various online trainings and courses.
Interested? Apply via the apply button! Would you like to know more first? Call Brigitte at 040-2394999 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org