As a Heineken Ambassador, you will play a key-role in making sure that we create Heineken Ambassadors all over the world. You will be entertaining and educating our visitors with stories about our brand’s legacy and draught a perfect Heineken for every guest. Our mission is to bring people together to create long-lasting memories. Heineken was born in Amsterdam, but was raised by the World and we strive to keep exceeding expectations.
• We require you to work a minimum of 2 days a week (1 weekday and 1 weekend day) and give us your preferred days. Must be available for at least 1 year;
• You are able and willing to provide your availability 2-4 weeks in advance;
• You are flexible enough to be fully on-board and trained within 2 weeks after hire;
• You are full of energy and enjoy sharing this with others;
• You don’t mind being on your feet the entire day;
• You are a true team player;
• You are willing to invest in the training opportunities the Heineken Experience offers;
• You love beer ;)
Waar ga je werken?
The Heineken Experience is located in the former Heineken brewery on Stadhouderskade in Amsterdam. Inside the monumental building, we bring history to life through a 90-minute self-guided tour where guests learn about the four family generations, the brewing process and the Heineken brand through an interactive way, accompanied by a fresh cheers in the end.
Next to the regular tour, the Heineken Experience also offers private VIP tours, Rock the City tours and we are also an event venue with over 7 different bars and event spaces.
Wat vragen wij?
• Your education level is MBO/HBO/WO or you are an experienced Hospitality professional;
• You are 18+;
• You must be fluent in English speaking a 2nd language is a plus;
• You are living in the Netherlands
• You have experience in Hospitality/Horeca/Events
• Experience in retail is a plus;
• Selection day: March 27 (10:00-13:00) and Training day: March 31 (whole day)
What to expect from Adecco?
• Salary € 17,47 gross per hour (including shift allowance)
• 25 holidays a year (based on fulltime employment);
• Public transport expenses fully reimbursed;
• 8,33% holiday allowance;
• Salary paid every Wednesday;
• After 8 worked weeks through Adecco you participate in our pension fund;
• Free and unlimited access to Adecco’s Academy (over150 online trainings).
Are you interested in this job? Then apply by clicking the apply button!