Do you have a passion for the kitchen? Do you measure everything precisely? Are you service-oriented? Then we are looking for you! For a large company restaurant of Heineken we are looking for an upcoming catering employee! As catering employee at Heineken you are responsible together with your colleagues for the success in the kitchen. In the morning, afternoon, evening and night you will prepare delicious meals. Still interested read on! Location is Heineken Zoeterwoude.
A job as a catering employee means many different tasks:
• Cash register work
• Helping in the catering
• Customer service
• Cleaning work
• Replenishing products.
• Maintaining temperature lists
Waar ga je werken?
HEINEKEN is the world's most international brewer with more than 250 international and regional beer and cider brands in more than 190 countries. Our passionate colleagues enjoy working every day to help our consumers enjoy our great beer and cider brands like Heineken, Amstel, Brand, Birra Morreti, Desperados, Affligem and Apple Bandit.
The people behind these brands are entrepreneurial and have a strong drive. Employees who dare to be original and dare and are allowed to take responsible risks. In the Netherlands HEINEKEN has three breweries, in Den Bosch, Wijlre and Zoeterwoude, the largest brewery in Europe.
Wat vragen wij?
• Daring to take initiative
• Willingness to do different work
• No 9 to 5 mentality
• Willing to work evening and/or night and weekend shifts
• Collegial in a team environment
• Experience as a catering employee is a plus but not a must
What we offer:
• Salary €13,00 gross per hour! excl.surcharges!
• 100% Public transport reimbursement
• €0.19 kilometer compensation (if by car)
• A contract through Adecco
• 8% vacation allowance and 25 vacation days (for full-time);
• After 8 worked weeks you will join the pension fund;
• Personal development: during your contract you will have access to Adecco Academy, with online training and courses.
Are you interested? Apply before March 15, 2023 by clicking on the application button! Would you like to know more first? Then call or email Dustin Hofmann at 06 434 04 503