We are looking for a French-speaking Cash Collector. Would you like to be part of a big team providing centralized service to wholesale customers for both Nike and Converse? Apply Now!
What does this role involve?
As a Cash Collector you will support the Order to Cash Operations team within the Nike & Converse business.
What will you be doing?
You will report to the Collections Team Lead and have frequent communication with Nike and/or Converse customers, Claims, Market Place Operations, Sales, Credit team and other internal stakeholders.
- You will manage a portfolio of customers to ensure on time cash collection.
- You will control the company’s exposure to credit risk as well to provide great service to partners.
- Managing collections rates and payscores.
- Implementing collecting strategies as well as account analysis.
- Process improvements.
Waar ga je werken?
Why do I want to work here?
NIKE EHQ is based on an inspiring campus in Hilversum. A dynamic, energizing place to work that reflects the values and spirit of the brand. Colleagues from all over the world and located in and amongst numerous parks, cycling lanes and running tracks. Nike maintains a hybrid working model, 3 days in the office, 2 days from home.
- 25 vacation days if you work 40 hours per week a full year
- Commuting allowance of €0.21 cent per km/max of €21 net per office day
- Work from home allowance of €5 per day on days you are working from home
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- After 8 work weeks participation in pension plan
- 25% discount in the employee store
- Free access to the online learning platform Adecco Academy
- Access to the gym facilities on campus
Wat vragen wij?
This is why this role is a great match for me:
- Fluent in French and English required. Other European languages are a plus Written and verbal.
- Knowledge and experience in AR/Collections and cash application.
- Managing customer relationships strongly preferred.
- Effective communicator with ability to influence stakeholders during difficult conversations.
- SAP knowledge preferred.
- Solid Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience in Finance related fields is a plus.
- Claims & Discount management is a plus.
Sounds great, How do I apply?
Apply now via email@example.com and share your English resume. If you need more information about the team, the company, the role; feel free to give Marc a call at +31 (0)6 13443231. He will be more than happy to support!