Cycling, freedom and earning money: what more could you want? Become a bicycle courier at Thuisbezorgd.nl and discover Hilversum at your own tempo.
What are you going to do?
As a bike courier, you will deliver meals from restaurants to people's homes by bike! If you start from home, your shift will start from a selected area in your city. You will use your own bike and receive compensation.
Earn a nice salary and all tips are for you! In addition, you will receive another allowance for every mile traveled. Freedom of flexible work (part-time or full-time) or do you prefer an hourly guarantee? It's all possible! Because at Thuisbezorgd.nl you can plan your own schedule.
Waar ga je werken?
Where are you going to work?
Thuisbezorgd.nl is known as the platform to order a tasty meal. As a bicycle courier, you play a big part in this experience. You deliver these delicious meals to people's homes! The Thuisbezorgd-Team is a tight team that almost feels like a family. You will meet many colleagues on the road and at restaurants. Bicycle deliverers start their shift from the same point. So you often bump into each other. Apart from pleasant colleagues, you also have a team captain who helps you on your way. On top of that, Thuisbezorgd.nl organizes fun outings, parties and PlayStation nights at the hubs!
Wat vragen wij?
What do we ask?
- You know the Dutch or English language
- You are available at least 2 times a week (1 x during the week and 1 x in the weekend)
- You are able to provide a citizen service number (BSN-number)
- You are excited to work as a bicycle courier and make people happy with a delicious meal!
What can you expect?
- Start with €11,16 basic wage and earn up to €17,06 per hour* excluding tips (from 21 years and older)
- A kilometer allowance for every kilometer you cycle from €0,10 with a regular bike and with an e-bike it is €0,19
- Fun and challenging bonuses from Thuisbezorgd.nl when you achieve your goals
- For example the efficiency bonus! Earn up to €3,75 extra per hour on top of your salary
- Plan your own schedule from 2 shifts a week
- 8,33% vacation allowance, 25 vacation days and pension accrual from 8 weeks worked
- And of course, all tips earned are for you!
*including value of vacation days, maximum efficiency bonus, working hours bonus and average peak hours bonus depending on age, time of day and region.
Are you hungry for this challenge? Apply today! Do you have any questions? You can call our friendly recruitment team via: 088 374 6360.