We are looking for an Accounting Manager and a passion for the brand that will focus on driving issues to revolutions. A successful candidate will be passionate, high energy, detail oriented, a succinct and effective collaborator and communicator. And will hereby embrace and drive elevation and transformation.
We have this temporary position open until July 31st. Starting as soon as possibile for 40 hours per week.
What does this role involve?
As an Accounting Manager with strong accounting and financial reporting background, you will be focusing on Nike EMEA Legal Entity Record to Report (LER2R) accounting processes.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting with Leading the R2R accounting team both in technical accounting and people management. Provide guidance, support, and development.
- Coordinate and oversee the month-end close process and support the financial close and consolidation within EMEA with multiple stakeholders in Finance and non-Finance.
- Perform reviews during the month-end close process, working directly with the wider controlling function as well as the financial planning teams to provide timely reporting and insights to stakeholders.
- Work with 3rd party outsourcing company who supports our transactional work, and provide support / resolve issues as they arise with a focus on continuous improvement and opportunities to automate or standardize processes.
- Evaluate and review the effectiveness of controls and processes and recommend improvements; leverage your SOX knowledge to safeguard a robust control environment.
- Assess efficiency and effectiveness of our processes which lead to optimization and implementing these improvements.
Waar ga je werken?
Why do I want to work here?
NIKE EHQ is based on an inspiring campus in Hilversum. A dynamic, energizing place to work that reflects the values and spirit of the brand. Colleagues from all over the world and located in and amongst numerous parks, cycling lanes and running tracks. Nike maintains a hybrid working model, 3 days in the office, 2 days from home.
- 25 vacation days if you work 40 hours per week a full year.
- Commuting allowance of €0.21 cent per km/max of €21 net per office day
- Work from home allowance of €5 per day on days you are working from home
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- After 8 work weeks participation in pension plan
- 25% discount in the employee store
- Free access to the online learning platform Adecco Academy
- Access to the gym facilities on campus
Wat vragen wij?
This is why this role is a great match for me:
- 10+ years’ experience working as an Accounting / Finance professional.
- Understanding of Month end / Quarter end closing process.
- Knowledge of SAP S4 ( CFIN)
- A strong sense of teamwork.
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Internal Stakeholder management
Sounds great how do I apply?
Apply now by sending your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org and share your English resume. If you need more information about the team, the company, the role; feel free to give Nuwaira a call at +31 (0)6 43559223. She will be more than happy to support!